With all you've invested in your pool and equipment, you want everything to look great for as long as possible. That's why cleaning is one of the 5 Keys To Basic Pool Care. Be sure to brush and vacuum the pool walls and floor to remove debris the filter misses. Brushing is a must even if you use an automatic pool cleaner or retain a weekly service.
Look to BioGuard® cleaners to remove scale, hard water deposits, foam and stains and extend the life of pool covers and filters. Put cleaning on your routine maintenance list and you'll extend the life and appearance of your pool and equipment.
Pick the BioGuard cleaner to help you do the job right.
• Blend of three different stain removers makes this product multi-functional and versatile
• Can be used for spot treatment
• Can be used on all types of pool surfaces
• Granular product is compatible with biguanide systems such as SoftSwim®
• More effective cleaning with less scrubbing
• Removes scale, metal stains, grease and dirt
• New sprayer application bottle
• New non-irritant/non corrosive formula
• Removes scale, rust and deposits from the filter
• Won't damage the filter equipment
• Quickly and easily eliminates unsightly foaming
• Concentrated formula does not affect pH
• Can be used with all sanitizer types
• Great for pools with attached spas
• Cleans and deodorizes covers to prepare them for storage
• Eliminates unpleasant odors on pool covers
• Prevents covers from sticking together when folded — even when stored wet
• Aids in stain and soil removal
• May be used on solar covers, pool umbrellas and other pool-side items
• Extends the life of most covers
NOTE: With all pool care products, avoid physical contact. Follow safety information on label instructions. Open in well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing fumes. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.